Do you ever have those things that you want to post but you can’t because there are
people you know on here
Audrey Hepburn & Gregory Peck, Roman Holiday, 1953
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Kendra
- Eye Color: Hazel or Green-ish
- Hair Style/Color: Naturally mousy brown, I have pink ombré right now. It’s shortish with front bangs.
- Height: 5’4”
- Clothing style: Retro/hippie/cutesy dresses/granny
- Best physical feature: I really like my eyes, my curves, my lips…
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Clowns, dark closets, dying alone.
- Your guilty pleasure: The Jonas Brothers
- Ambitions for the future: To be a music teacher, to have a steady relationship, maybe kids, close friends, happiness.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: ugh no no no ugh ugh ugh
- What you think about most: music, music, theatre, Internet, TV, music, music, theatre, stressful things……
- What you think about before bed: I think about life. I become an existentialist at night.
- You think your best quality is: Well, I try always to be the best person I can possibly be. SonI hope that that comes through as my best quality, being a good person. (Because the truth is that most people struggle with that.)
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: I wouldn’t know.
- To be loved or respected: Probably loved….then again, if someone loves you but treats you like shit, that’s no good. Being respected is really important too. So…..both!!!
- Beauty or brains: Brains are first priority, but physical attraction is a nice thing to feel.
- Dogs or cats: Cats.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Yes. Sometimes the truth hurts too much.
- Believe in yourself: Mos of the time.
- Believe in love: Yes. Of course.
- Want someone: not a particular person. But SOMEONE. Yes. Oh gosh, yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: YES YES YES
- Done drugs: Maybe.
- Changed who you were to fit in: In elementary school, yes. I try to stay true to who I am nowadays.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Green and yellow.
- Favorite animal: Sloths and owls.
- Favorite movie:Rent
- Favorite game: Kirby Superstar
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: February 9th.
- How old will you be: 18
- Age you lost your virginity: 17
- Does age matter: It depends on how big a gap we’re talking about. I’d date someone in their 20s, but now in their 30s, and I wouldn’t date someone younger than 15. But that’s just personal. If two people love each other, age is only a number.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Playful, sensitive, fun loving, sweet… Just all around lovely.
- Best eye color: Doesn’t matter to me.
- Best hair color: I like blonde, but it doesn’t matter in the long run.
- Best thing to do with a partner: I don’t have much to go by, but I think watching movies, the obvious sex thing, I like just talking, listening to music.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: music, girls, girls who play music.
- I feel: …hopeful, mostly. My life consists of just hoping things will get better.
- I hide: my opinions… I’m not very gutsy, but I’ve got strong fucking opinions.
- I miss: Ottawa.
- I wish: I didn’t live in Newfoundland. That I could be in a big city. That I were graduating, that I can do music in the future……
Great Movies on the CHINESE THEATER Marquee:
The historic GRAUMAN’S CHINESE THEATRE has hosted many star-studded Hollywood premieres and great films including: THE WIZARD OF OZ, 1939, SHANE (1953), starring Alan Ladd, THE MAN IN THE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT (1956), starring Gregory Peck, CHARADE (1963), starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn and the STAR WARS, 1977 World Premiere. Grauman’s also hosted the Academy Awards from 1944-1946.
For every laugh, there should be a tear.
Oh god I can’t handle this
i think there should be AU’s and then there should be UA’s
because Universe Alterations would be a good name for when your characters are in the exact same universe but you’re altering just a couple of plot points or a few character traits
Fun fact: Cheetahs only attack prey that runs
jesus that is good to know.
Yup, that’s the point you just stay still and let it do whatever the fuck it wants that doesn’t involved you getting eaten.
REALLY FUN FACT for big cats cheetahs are fucking docile as shit
my grandfather ran a cheetah sanctuary in south africa and he’d just lie with them and sleep among them and they’d rub against him and chirp at him they’re big fucking babies
Another Fun Fact: Cheetahs are incredibly nervous animals. One of the (many) reason’s they’re going extinct is that cheetahs are so sensitive and nervous, some of them are literally too nervous to breed. Others will breed, but stress themselves out so much, they’ll lose their cubs.
So zoos with breeding programs had to figure out how to make cheetahs comfortable enough to first of all, get laid and secondly - not spazz themselves into miscarrying.
So what’d they do?
They gave the cheetah’s their very own Service Dogs!
The dogs make them feel safe, protected and secure!
AJHHHHFDDGHH SO PRECIOUS
this post just got so much better
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE POST
can i be a service human for a nervous cheetah